You are here
The information below will help you manage successful Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) financing programs:
- July 2014 Letter to EECBG Financing Program Managers. This document:
- Clarifies DOE’s ongoing role in monitoring, reporting and oversight of financing programs.
- Announces the change from quarterly to annual reporting.
- Clarifies grantee reporting and compliance responsibilities while financing programs are in place.
- Explains the key points of all relevant EECBG guidance with frequently asked questions.
- Explains how and when a grantee can repurpose funds.
- As of September 2016, the Department of Energy updated the electronic reporting process for the ARRA Annual Report, Historic Preservation and Davis Bacon Act reports from electronic forms used in FY13,14 & FY15 to an online reporting system, called Performance and Accountability for Grants in Energy (PAGE). This will streamline the reporting experience.
- ARRA Financing Program Reporting Requirements are:
- ARRA Annual Report - Applicable to all EECBG recipients, submitted to the PAGE reporting system annually no later than October 31 for the reporting period from 10/1/14 to 9/30/15.
- Historical Preservation: Applicable to all EECBG recipients, submitted to the PAGE reporting system annually on September 15 for 9/1 to 8/31 periods.
- Davis Bacon: Applicable to all EECBG recipients, submitted semi-annually to the PAGE reporting system. Reports is for the reporting period 4/1 – 9/30 are due no later than October 25. Reports for the reporting period 10/1 - 3/31 are due no later than April 25.
If you have any questions on how to do this in PAGE, please contact the PAGE staff at Page-Hotline@ee.doe.gov.
The July 2014 Letter to EECBG Financing Program Managers provides a consolidation of all relevant guidance for financing programs referenced in the appendices listed below. Download the appendices.
- Appendix 1: EECBG Program Notice 09-002D Guidance for Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Grantees on Financing Programs, revised May 26, 2016
- Appendix 2: EECBG NEPA Template
- Appendix 3: NEPA Categorical Exclusions (Cx)
- Appendix 4: Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) Desk Guide
- Appendix 5: Davis Bacon Semi-Annual Report Form
- Appendix 6: Historic Preservation Report
- Appendix 7: Buy American Desk Guide
- Appendix 8: EECBG 11-002 Clarification of Ten Percent Limitation on Use of Funds for Administrative Expenses, effective July 28, 2011
- Appendix 9: SEP and EECBG 13-001 Guidance for Returning Interest Earned, effective March 21, 2013
- Appendix 10a: Instructions for Returning Funds to ASAP
- Appendix 10b: ASAP Return Payment Procedures
- Appendix 11: Frequently Asked Questions
- Appendix 12: EECBG 11-001 Guidance on Basic Best Practices in Management of Energy Performance in Buildings, effective January 21, 2011
- Appendix 13: EECBG 10-07B Recovery Act Reporting Requirements, effective September 17, 2010
- Appendix 13 Attachment: EECBG 10-07B Reporting Guidance Process Metric List
- Appendix 14: EECBG 10-011 Recovery Act Formula Grant Guidance, effective April 21, 2010
- Appendix 15: EECBG 10-014 Guidance for EECBG Recipients on Procurement, effective June 23, 2010
- Appendix 16: EECBG 10-021 Guidance for Eligibility of Activities, effective January 4, 2011A13.