Appendices of Hydropower Vision: A New Chapter for America’s 1st Renewable Electricity Source, an analysis of the sustainable expansion of hydropower.
The appendices of the Hydropower Vision include:
- Appendix A: Glossary
- Appendix B: Expanded Discussion of Hydropower Technology Assumptions
- Appendix C: Hydropower Vision Future Technology Cost Assumptions
- Appendix D: Regional Energy Deployment System (ReEDS) Model—Additional Inputs and Assumptions
- Appendix E: Hydropower Vision Scenario Matrix
- Appendix F: Supplemental Modeling Results
- Appendix G: Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Net Energy Metrics
- Appendix H: The Conventional Hydropower Jobs and Economic Development Impacts (JEDI) Model
- Appendix I: Workforce
- Appendix J: The Value of Hydropower as a Long-Lived Asset
- Appendix K: Contributors.