In addition to the U.S. Department of Energy and the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Small Business and Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, other federal agencies also provide funding through their own SBIR/STTR programs. The programs listed below may be of interest if you determine that EERE’s SBIR/STTR programs cannot provide assistance at this time.