You are here
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's (EERE's) Tech-to-Market team is committed to private sector collaboration and providing value to the market. We understand the need for investors and industry to have greater access to the advanced energy technologies being developed at DOE national labs and universities, and by American small businesses and entrepreneurs. Learn more below about innovators participating in our Tech-to-Market programs and their diverse energy technologies.
Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR)
Lab-Embedded Entrepreneurship Programs*
- Cyclotron Road at Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory
- Chain Reaction Innovations at Argonne National Laboratory
- Innovation Crossroads at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
*Funded by EERE's Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) and co-managed with Tech-to-Market
Cleantech University Prize (Cleantech UP) Competitions
- 2017 national competition awardees
- 2017 regional competition awardees
- 2016 regional competition awardees
Small Business Vouchers (SBV)
Click here to learn more about how you can get involved with Energy I-Corps.
Visit Incubatenergy to see a list of incubation programs around the United States, as well as their respective portfolio companies.