Download presentations from the 2016 DOE Connected Lighting Systems Workshop, held June 8–9, 2016, in Santa Clara, CA. Please note: not all speakers granted permission for online posting.
- Pre-Workshop Session: Communications Fundamentals
Michal Koenig, Qualcomm
Shane Dewing, Intel
Himamshu Mehra, Cisco Systems
- Pre-Workshop Session: Cybersecurity Fundamentals
Prasad Jogalekar, Ericsson
Ken Modeste, UL
- Workshop Introduction
James Brodrick, U.S. Department of Energy
- Opening Remarks: The Role of Architecture, Standards, Partners, and Competition for Connected Lighting
Tanuj Mohan, Enlighted
- Leading-Edge Indoor Installations
Mark Lien, Illuminating Engineering Society, Moderator
Cody Crawford, Vulcan
Kenny Seeton, University of California, Dominguez Hills
- Leading-Edge Outdoor Installations
Kelly Gordon, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Moderator
George Denise, Oracle
Richard Webster, Suffolk County Council (UK)
- How Can Test Beds Accelerate Connected Lighting System Development?
Michael Poplawski, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Rafael Reyes, Prospect Silicon Valley
- How Should Connected Lighting Systems Be Integrated into the IoT?
James Brodrick, U.S. Department of Energy, Moderator
Brian Chemel, Digital Lumens
Sameer Sharma, Intel
- How Can Energy Reporting Accelerate Connected Lighting System Deployment?
Marc Ledbetter, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Moderator
John Scott, Colliers International
Russ Abber, EmilyGrene
Jeff Harris, Alliance to Save Energy
- Why Does Application-Level Interoperability Hold the Key to Broad Connected Lighting System Deployment?
Michael Poplawski, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Moderator
Russ Sharer, Fulham
Sean Tippett, Silver Spring Networks
Tom Herbst, Cisco Systems
- What Technologies Can Reduce Connected Lighting System Configuration Complexity?
Naomi Miller, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Moderator
Gary Trott, Cree
Neil Joseph, Stack Lighting
Charlie Huizenga, Acuity Brands
- How Does the IoT Need to Be Architected in Order to Deliver on Its Potential?
Richard Webster, Suffolk County Council (UK), Moderator
Keith Day, Telensa
Ron Victor, IoTium