You are here
In order to help create a more energy independent rural America for the next century, the USDA Rural Development Multi-Family Housing Energy Efficiency Initiative enables applicants to several USDA housing programs to increase their program funding eligibility by incorporating green building practices into project designs, construction, and operations.
Housing programs included in this initiative include:
- Section 515 Rural Rental Housing Program for New Construction
- Section 514 Farm Labor Housing Loans
- Section 516 Farm Labor Housing Grants for Off-Farm Housing
- Section 522 Housing Preservation Grants
- Sections 514, 515 and 516 Multi-Family Housing Revitalization Demonstration Program.