The Catalysis Working Group held a kick-off meeting May 14, 2012, in Arlington, Virginia, in conjunction with the DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting.
- DOE's Fuel Cell Catalyst R&D Activities, Nancy Garland, U.S. Department of Energy
- Fuel Cells: Just a Dream – or Future Reality, Nenad Markovic, Argonne National Laboratory
- Saving the Fuel Cell Dream: Making Non Noble Metal Electrocatalysts a Reality? Sanjeev Mukerjee, Northeastern University
- Catalyst Working Group Kick-off Meeting: Personal Commentary, Mark Debe, 3M
- Operando Raman and Theoretical Vibration Spectroscopy of Non-PGM Catalysts, Eugene Smotkin, Northeastern University
- Can Every Pt Atom be Utilized in FC Electrodes? Radoslav Adzic, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Nanotube/Nanowire Based ORR Catalyst, Yushan Yan, University of Delaware