Projects and partnerships support the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's (EERE's) research, development, demonstration, and deployment (RDD&D) goals and activities. As part of its work supporting RDD&D in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable transportation, EERE manages projects in the technology offices and collaborates with private organizations, researchers, and other nations.
Read about EERE's cross-cutting, corporate-level initiatives, projects, and partnerships:
- Better Buildings Initiative
- Co-Optima Initiative
- EERE Cybersecurity Multiyear Program Plan
- EERE Small Business Innovation Research
- Energy Education and Workforce Development
- Energy Materials Network
- Energy Transitions Initiative
- Grid Modernization Initiative
- i2X: The Interconnection Innovation e-Xchange
- International Partnerships and Projects
- State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network (SEE Action)
- State Energy Advisory Board
- Uniform Methods Project
To read about the initiatives and projects conducted by EERE's research, development, and deployment work that EERE's energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, see the pages on the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy areas.