Wonders of Water (14 activities)
You are here
Below is information about the student activity/lesson plan from your search.
Energy Basics, Water
An inquiry-based curriculum that introduces scientific concepts of electricity, water, and hydropower to elementary students with the following activities:
- Introduction to Energy
- Forms of Energy
- Sources of Energy
- Introduction to Electricity
- Learning about Electricity
- Electromagnetism and the Science of Electricity Model
- Introduction to Water
- Land and Water, Part 1
- Land and Water, Part 2
- Water as an Energy Source
- Water Can Do Work
- Force of Water
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Hydropower
- Future of Hydropower
Science, Social Studies, Language Arts
Four weeks: twenty-one 30-minute class periods
Handouts and other materials needed detailed within curriculum guide.
Standards are listed at the beginning of the curriculum guide.