Be Recognized for Your Achievements!
The SWIP Campaign is designed to encourage and support the adoption of low-emissivity (low-e) storm windows and insulating panels to bring homeowners energy savings and increased home comfort. The Campaign will recognize organizations that have achieved success with adopting and implementing low-e storm windows and insulating panels in their programs, or organizations that have demonstrated impactful support to the SWIP Campaign.
What is Recognized?
The Campaign recognizes excellence related to the adoption of low-e storm windows and insulating panels. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Installing low-e storm windows and/or insulating panels
- Successfully piloting a low-e storm window and/or insulating panel program
- Including low-e storm windows and/or insulating panels in your suite of program offerings
How to be Recognized...
To receive recognition, SWIP campaign partners are encouraged to submit an overview of their accomplishments related to advancing the adoption of low-e storm windows and insulating panels.
Recognition will take many forms, and may include:
- Recognition from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) conferred at a public gathering/event
- DOE press releases and social media announcements
- Case studies of recognized low-e storm window implementations developed in collaboration with the awardees, to showcase your organization’s efforts and help inform others about the measured and perceived benefits
- Inclusion in a recognition event; honorees and projects will be featured on the SWIP website under each recognition year
- Throughout the year, the SWIP Campaign may feature campaign partners who share information about their efforts in accelerating the adoption of low-e storm windows and insulating panels