Interested in being recognized for your organization's work in supporting the adoption of low-e storm windows and insulating panels? Let us know!
Be Recognized for Your Achievements!
The SWIP Campaign encourages the adoption of modern, high-performance storm windows and insulating panels as an energy-saving, cost-effective alternative to full window replacement. The Campaign will recognize organizations that have successfully adopted and implemented modern storm windows and insulating panels in their programs, or organizations that have provided impactful support to the SWIP Campaign.
What is Recognized?
The Campaign recognizes excellence related to the adoption of modern, high-performance storm windows and insulating panels. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Successfully piloting a modern, high-performance storm window and/or insulating panel program
- Including modern, high-performance storm windows and/or insulating panels in your suite of program offerings
- Helping increase adoption of modern, high-performance storm windows through awareness-building activities (providing training, presentations, etc.)
How to be Recognized
To receive recognition, SWIP Campaign Partners must submit an overview of their accomplishments related to advancing the adoption of modern, high-performance storm windows and/or insulating panels.
Recognition will take many forms, and may include:
- Acknowledgement from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) conferred at a public gathering/event (e.g., conference or virtual event)
- Inclusion in DOE announcements
- Feature in case studies highlighting successful modern window implementations
- SWIP website articles highlighting successes and best practices