Submit for Recognition
The STEP Campaign aims to recognize organizations that have adopted smart diagnostic tools in their business or programs, or organizations that have demonstrated impactful support to the Campaign by promoting and sharing key resources.
What is recognized?
The Campaign recognizes excellence related to using smart diagnostic tools to optimize the performance of residential HVAC systems. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Adopting smart diagnostic tools for installing, maintaining, commissioning, or inspecting residential HVAC systems
- Implementing smart diagnostic tools in a quality install or maintenance program
- Providing training on smart diagnostic tools
- Advancing the use of smart diagnostic tools
How to be recognized ...
To receive recognition, STEP Campaign Partners are encouraged to submit an overview of their accomplishments related to using or advancing the use of smart diagnostic tools.
Recognition will take many forms, and may include:
- Recognition from DOE conferred at a public gathering/event
- DOE press releases and social media announcements
- Case studies of recognized smart diagnostic tool implementations developed in collaboration with the awardees, to showcase your organization’s efforts and help inform others about the measured and perceived benefits
- Inclusion in a recognition event; honorees and projects will be featured on the STEP website under each recognition year
- Throughout the year, the STEP Campaign may feature Campaign Partners who share information about their efforts in advancing the use of smart diagnostic tools (fill out the "Contact Us" form)