Interested in being recognized for your organization's excellence in using smart diagnostic tools or encouraging the use of smart diagnostic tools? Let us know!
Submit for Recognition
The STEP Campaign aims to recognize organizations that have adopted smart diagnostic tools in their business or programs, or organizations that have demonstrated impactful support to the Campaign by promoting and sharing key resources.
What is Recognized?
The Campaign recognizes excellence related to using smart diagnostic tools to optimize the performance of residential HVAC systems. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Adopting smart diagnostic tools for installing, maintaining, commissioning, or inspecting residential HVAC systems
- Implementing smart diagnostic tools in a quality installation or maintenance program
- Providing training on smart diagnostic tools
- Advancing the use of smart diagnostic tools
How to be Recognized
To receive recognition, STEP Campaign Partners are encouraged to submit an overview of their accomplishments related to using or advancing the use of smart diagnostic tools.
Recognition will take many forms, and may include:
- Acknowledgement from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) conferred at a public gathering/event (e.g., conference or virtual event)
- Inclusion in DOE announcements
- Feature in case studies highlighting successful implementation of smart diagnostic tools
- STEP website articles highlighting successes and best practices