Join the STEP Campaign
Campaign partners include HVAC contractors, educators and trainers, diagnostic tool developers and distributors, utilities, energy efficiency programs, weatherization organizations, and program providers.
Campaign Partner Benefits At-A-Glance
- Access to technical assistance.
- Access to key resources to support smart diagnostic tool adoption and deployment such as guidance on implementing best practices for contractors and installers, utility incentive programs, weatherization assistance programs, case studies, and lessons learned.
- Technology and campaign updates.
- Listing on the campaign website, as appropriate.
- Opportunity for DOE recognition for demonstrating excellence in applying or supporting the use of smart diagnostic tools.
Developer and Manufacturer Partner Eligibility
- Diagnostic apps accepts real-time data from technician-placed probes, sensors, or gauges.
- Diagnoses system faults.
- Recommends corrective actions.
- Calculates system performance and operating capacity.