Join the STEP Campaign
Campaign partners include HVAC contractors, educators and trainers, diagnostic tool developers and distributors, utilities, energy efficiency programs, weatherization organizations, and program providers.
Campaign Partner Benefits At-A-Glance
- Access to technical assistance.
- Access to key resources to support smart diagnostic tool adoption and deployment such as guidance on implementing best practices for contractors and installers, utility incentive programs, case studies, and lessons learned.
- Technology and campaign updates.
- Listing on the campaign website, as appropriate.
- Recognition opportunity for demonstrating excellence in applying or supporting the use of smart diagnostic tools.
Smart diagnostic tool developers or manufacturers can also join the campaign as partners if their products meet the campaign’s minimum required capabilities. To be eligible for the campaign, the diagnostic apps must accept real-time data from technician-placed probes, sensors, or gauges, to diagnose system faults, recommend corrective actions, calculate system performance and operating capacity.