Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001385
The Building Technologies Office (BTO) Commercial Buildings Integration Program has announced the availability of up to $9.5 million for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-0001385, “Solutions to Improve the Energy Efficiency of U.S. Small and Medium Commercial Buildings.” DOE seeks to fund eight awards for the scale-up of promising solutions to the market barriers that hinder the growth of energy efficiency in the small and medium commercial building sector, which are less than 100,000 square feet in gross floor area and account for more than 50% of the energy used in the commercial sector. The objective of this funding is to build a path for market-ready solutions to be used at scale across the U.S. to improve building energy efficiency.
- Submission Deadline for Concept Papers: December 4, 2015
- Submission Deadline for Full Applications: February 1, 2016
- Informational Webinar: November 9, 2015, 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Questions about FOA: email DOESmallBuildingsFOA@hq.doe.gov
- Learn more about our Commercial Buildings Program.