How We Reduce Residential Energy Use
We work with residential energy efficiency programs and their partners to improve homeowners' lives, the economy, and the environment by increasing the number of high-performing, energy-efficient existing homes in the United States. Organizations that engage with Better Buildings Residential are able to share best practices, access valuable resources, and expand the success of their residential energy efficiency programs. For more information, read the fact sheet.
U.S. DOE HOME ENERGY SCORE PROGRAM
Help homeowners easily understand their home’s energy efficiency and how to improve it.
- Resiliency in the Face of Disaster: Energy Efficiency’s Role, January 24, 2019
- We Love Our National Labs: Research Results Part 1, February 14, 2019
- We Love Our National Labs: Research Results Part 2, February 28, 2019
- Is PACE the Pot of Gold at the End of the Financing Rainbow, March 14, 2019
- The Next Frontier: Energy Storage and Batteries, March 28, 2019
- Finding the Balance Between Solar and Energy Efficiency, May 23, 2019
- Making the Most of Home Performance Data, June 27, 2019
- Getting Net Zero Upgrades to Scale – The Future is Now, July 11, 2019
- Connected Homes and the Grid – Flipping the Switch on the Script, July 25, 2019
HOME PERFORMANCE WITH ENERGY STAR
Create a whole-house energy upgrade program that leverages a national brand.
Better Buildings Residential Program Solution Center
Better Buildings Residential Network
Better Buildings Neighborhood Program
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Home Energy Score
State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network
State and Local Solution Center
Building Performance Database
Standard Energy Efficiency Data (SEED) Platform