AMO Vision and Mission
Vision: U.S. global leadership in sustainable and efficient manufacturing for a growing and competitive economy.
Mission: Catalyze research, development and adoption of energy-related advanced manufacturing technologies and practices to drive U.S. economic competitiveness and an equitable transition to a decarbonized energy system by 2050.
AMO Strategic Goals
- Improve the productivity and energy efficiency of U.S. manufacturing
- Reduce lifecycle energy and resource impacts of manufactured goods
- Leverage diverse domestic energy resources in U.S. manufacturing, while strengthening environmental stewardship
- Transition DOE supported innovative technologies and practices into U.S. manufacturing capabilities
- Strengthen and advance the U.S. manufacturing workforce