DOE has supported the development of several combined heat and power (CHP) and distributed energy databases that have proven to be "go-to" resources for end users. These resources include an installation database that tracks CHP projects in all end-use sectors for all 50 states, as well as a database of regulatory requirements for small electric generators. A searchable database of CHP project profiles compiled by the DOE CHP Technical Assistance Partnerships (CHP TAPs) is also available.
- CHP Project Profiles Database (launched Feb. 2011 and continuously updated)
- CHP Installation Database, March 2015
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) – CHP
- Database of U.S. CHP Installations Incorporating Thermal Energy Storage and/or Turbine Inlet Cooling, 5 pp, Sept. 2003 and Report, 28 pp, Sept. 2004
- Distributed Generation (DG) Operational Reliability and Availability Database, Executive Summary Report, 13 pp and Final Report, 99 pp, Jan. 2004
- Regulatory Requirements Database for Small Electric Generators, Oct. 2008
- State Energy Efficiency Policy Database – Clean Distributed Generation