Register today to attend an industrial sector fireside chat with Jane Flegal, Senior Director for Industrial Emissions at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, at the Better Buildings, Better Plants Virtual 2021 Summit. Dr. Flegal will join Dr. Diana Bauer, Acting Deputy Director of the DOE Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) and moderator Anne Hampson, Technical Partnerships Program Manager at AMO, for a conversation and audience Q&A on Monday, May 17, from 1:00 to 2:30 pm ET.
Just Announced: White House Roundtable on Decarbonization
The Summit will also host several senior members of President Biden's Administration for a dialogue on equitable decarbonization of America's buildings, associated opportunities for jobs, and new programs for efficient electrified buildings. The roundtable will be on Monday, May 17, from 4:15 to 5:30 pm ET and feature:
- Gina McCarthy, National Climate Advisor – White House Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- Brenda Mallory, Chair – White House Council on Environmental Quality
- Jennfer Granholm, U.S. Secretary of Energy
- Michael Regan, U.S Environmental Protection Agency Administrator
- Katy Kale, Acting Administrator – U.S. General Services Administration
- Mark Chambers, Senior Director for Building Emissions – White House Council on Environmental Quality (moderator)
Learn more about each of these speakers here.
For additional details about the Better Buildings, Better Plants 2021 Virtual Summit, including the full agenda, visit the event website.