- Combined Heat and Power Capabilities Added to Clean Energy Modeling Web Tool
- Coming Soon: DOE to Release Funding Opportunity Announcement for Phase II Small Business Projects
- WORKSHOPS: Stay Tuned – Upcoming Stakeholder Workshops
Earlier this month, AMO and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory announced the addition of combined heat and power modeling capabilities to the no-cost Renewable Energy Integration and Optimization (REoptTM) Lite web tool.
Register for an informational webinar on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. ET.
In early March, DOE will release a Phase II funding opportunity announcement for the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs. Phase II projects are expanded R&D efforts with awards of up to $1,100,000 over two years. Applicants must have received a Phase I or Phase II award to apply. Visit the DOE-wide SBIR-STTR page for more information.
Details are being finalized for a number of spring workshops to provide opportunities for industry stakeholders, National Laboratory experts, and academia to have in-depth discussions around current and emerging challenges and opportunities in manufacturing.
Upcoming topics include:
- Improving atomic control in semiconductor manufacturing
- Conductivity-enhanced materials
- Workforce development
- The future of manufacturing
Visit the AMO website to view registration details as they become available.