The Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) is looking for three talented professionals to join our leadership team (and additional opportunities below)! Take the next step in your career and lead passionate teams working to decarbonize the economy, secure U.S. supply chains, and build strong partnerships across the manufacturing sector.
Open Leadership Positions at AMO
- Industrial Decarbonization Program Manager: Responsible for leading AMO’s critical charge to decarbonize the U.S. industrial sector. The supervisor will oversee the Industrial Decarbonization team and serve as the subject matter expert for industrial decarbonization technologies, including energy efficiency, electrification, fuel switching, and carbon capture.
- Senior Supply Chain Strategic Advisor: Member of AMO’s leadership team charged with helping AMO to diversify and secure our nation’s supply chains. The advisor will serve as the supply chain subject matter expert and industrial policy advisor for the AMO Director, AMO team members, and the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) more broadly.
- R&D Consortia Program Manager: Responsible for supervising the Research and Development (R&D) Consortia team, overseeing the implementation of activities and partnerships to advance clean energy manufacturing and material supply chains.
Additional Open Positions at AMO
If you are passionate about developing innovative solutions to address the most pressing challenges facing the American manufacturing sector, check out the open job opportunities below and learn more about each position on our website.
- Industrial Decarbonization Senior Technology Manager
- Senior Technology Manager (Critical Materials)
- Industrial Decarbonization Technology Manager
- Technology Manager (Wide-Bandgap Power Electronics)
- Technical Partnerships Senior Technology Manager
- Golden Colorado Field Office Technical Project Officer
- AMO Industry Analyst
- R&D Consortia Technology Manager (Energy-Water Nexus)
Interested in applying? All we need is your resume! Learn more and apply today.
Please send your resume directly to AMOjobs@ee.doe.gov by February 4, 2022 for best consideration. Note that resumes will be accepted after February 4.
Please include in the subject line: “Resume for [enter the position you are interested in] consideration.” Learn how to password protect your document and include the following information:
- Phone number
- Resume (Please submit your resume via email to AMOjobs@ee.doe.gov. Please send the password in a separate e-mail to the same address.)