You are here
The Advanced Manufacturing Office met with research partners in June 2011 to review the status of projects in the Combined Heat and Power (CHP)/Industrial Distributed Energy portfolio. An agenda, summary report, and the following presentations from the meeting are available as Adobe PDFs.
- Advanced Natural Gas Reciprocating Engines (ARES), Caterpillar, Inc.
- Advanced Natural Gas Reciprocating Engines (ARES), Cummins, Inc.
- Advanced Natural Gas Reciprocating Engines (ARES), Dresser Waukesha
- Advanced Reciprocating Engine R&D, Argonne National Laboratory
- CHP Research and Development, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Low-Cost Packaged CHP System with Reduced Emissions, Cummins Power Generation
- Ultra Clean and Efficient Natural Gas Reciprocating Engine for CHP, Dresser Waukesha
- Advanced Low Temperature Absorption Chiller Module Integrated with a CHP System at a Distributed Data Center, EXERGY Partners Corp.
- CHP Integrated with Burners for Packaged Boilers, CMCE, Inc.
- Flexible CHP System with Low NOx, CO, and VOC Emissions, Gas Technology Institute
- Flexible Distributed Energy and Water from Waste for the Food and Beverage Industry, GE Global Research
- High Efficiency Microturbine with Integral Heat Recovery, Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Ultra Efficient Combined Heat, Hydrogen, and Power System, FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Combustion Turbine CHP System for Food Processing Industry, Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
- Battleground Energy Recovery Project, Houston Advanced Research Center