You are here
The Project Management Coordination Office (PMCO) leads the development of policies, processes and reporting for project and risk management, including Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) and Active Project Management (APM), and leads development of policies for Annual Operating Plans (AOP). PMCO also manages the governance and Change Control Board processes, tools, support, and our online resource center, PM Central.
Goals and Priorities
- Enhance the deployment of Active Project Management and increase Quarterly Assessment submissions to 100% for all offices.
- Continue to develop and refine the Lab AOP policies.
- Further refine the FOA process via feedback solicitation and reporting.
- Refine policies, processes, and tools via the Change Control Board.
- Provide centralized resources, such as guidance, templates, and training resources, and provide project management helpdesk support.