As part of its work to support energy efficiency and renewable energy research, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy has collaborated with private organizations, researchers, and other nations. Here you can read about the results of EERE's collaboration and research activities. This list includes projects completed at the office level, or by the Business Operations or Strategic Programs areas.
Read about EERE's cross-cutting, corporate-level initiatives and projects:
- Cities Leading through Energy Analysis and Planning (Cities-LEAP)
- Co-Optima Initiative
- EERE Cybersecurity Multiyear Program Plan
- EERE Small Business Innovation Research
- Energy Education and Workforce Development
- Energy Materials Network
- Energy Transitions Initiative
- Grid Modernization Initiative
- International Partnerships and Projects
- Solar Decathlon
- State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network (SEE Action)
- State Energy Advisory Board
- Uniform Methods Project
To read about the initiatives and projects conducted by EERE's research, development, and deployment work that EERE's energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, see the pages on the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy areas.