The Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Enterprise Assessments’ (EA) Outreach and Analysis Program cultivates and maintains collaborative relationships with enterprise-wide stakeholders and conducts strategic information analyses to improve corporate safety and security performance and strengthen the self-regulation model.
SUPPORT OF EA CORE MISSION AREAS
- Interface and engage with EA component offices to identify areas warranting analytical and other support.
- Conduct broad-ranging research, data collection, analysis, and interpretation to improve EA performance and increase organizational sustainability and resilience.
ORGANIZED LABOR LIAISON
- Create, engage, and maintain relationships with organized labor unions and key union leaders to understand workforce issues and optimize DOE/Union relations to strengthen worker safety and improve operations. Interface with the Office of the Secretary’s Special Advisor on Union-Labor Relations.
DOE ENTERPRISE AWARENESS
- Rapidly transform raw analysis into finished products to inform EA senior leadership decision-making on key issues.
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations on subjects as directed by EA leadership to serve EA's core mission.
Steven C. Simonson, Director