Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) skills are required to be competitive in the global race for energy development, to create and maintain a healthy economy, and foster innovation and excellence. The Department of Energy has many programs, internships, scholarships, and research opportunities focused on developing the next generation of STEM professionals.
- STEM Volunteer Training Materials
- Educational Resources for Students & Educational Resources for Teachers
- Internships, Fellowships, & Mentoring
- Competitions & Contests
- Research & Development Programs for Grads and Undergrads
- Federal and External STEM Resources