Cybersecurity Awareness & Training
The Office of the Chief Information officer (OCIO) has developed an online repository to provide the public with free and direct access to cyber training and awareness resources.
The Cybersecurity Awareness & Training Warehouse contains DOE-developed, role-based training information as well as links to websites that offer further training and awareness opportunities. Individuals and organizations charged with implementing awareness and training campaigns will find this site particularly helpful.
Finally, there is a link to DOE-sponsored conferences, workshops, and training opportunities to assist with travel and training expenditures. A cyber-aware workforce is an empowered workforce.
Related Links & Resources
- DISA Information Assurance Support Environment
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS)
- DHS Stop.Think.Connect
- NIST Computer Security Resource Center
- Committee on National Security Systems
- DHS Cybersecurity
- Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center
- NetsSmartz Workshop