Why is closing the gender gap in clean energy fields so critical? How can you be part of the action to bring more gender diverse thoughts, talents, and leadership to clean energy innovation? What does the C3E International Initiative do and who is part of it?
Find out all these answers and more on Wednesday July 15th, 2020 in C3E International’s Ambassador and Mentorship webinar.
- Get guidance on mentorship and resources to have a career that makes a meaningful impact on our planet.
- Be inspired by a new role model in clean energy and meet our new 2020-2022 C3E International Ambassadors.
- Learn about the C3E International Initiative and how we can work together to promote scholarships that can help young women pursue a career in clean energy.
Attend from around the globe with a time that’s convenient for you:
- 5:00 am EDT Washington, DC USA/ Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 11:00 am CEST Oslo, Norway
- 12:00 pm AST Riyadh, Saudi Arabia/Moscow, Russia
- 2:30 pm IST New Delhi, India
- 4:00 pm WIB Jakarta, Indonesia
- 5:00 pm SGT Singapore, Singapore/Beijing, China
- 6:00 pm JST Tokyo, Japan/Seoul, South Korea
- 7:00 pm AEST Sydney, Australia
- 9:00 pm NZST Wellington, New Zealand
- 9:00 am MXN Mexico City, Mexico
- 10:00 am EDT Washington, DC USA/ Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 10:00 am CLT Santiago, Chile
- 11:00 am BRL Brasilia, Brazil
- 4:00 pm CEST European Comm/Johannesburg/Oslo/Madrid
- 6:00 pm GST Abu Dhabi, UAE
You should participate if:
- You’re considering a career in clean energy
- You want to get to know exceptional women in clean energy
- You’d like to learn about countries and organizations advancing gender equity in clean energy
- You’re looking for more information about the C3E International Initiative
- You’d like to ask questions to clean energy experts about their career journey
Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) International is a multilateral initiative that aims to advance the transition to a low carbon economy through advancing women’s participation and leadership in the clean energy sector.
C3E International is a Clean Energy Ministerial Initiative, which activities are organized as an International Energy Agency Technology Collaboration Programme, making it a joint effort. The United States and ten other countries are members of the C3E International Technology Collaboration Programme, and the effort is led by Canada, Sweden, and Italy. The workstreams of C3E International include Data Collection, Dialogue, Awards, Ambassadors, and the Equal by 30 campaign. Learn more on the Clean Energy Ministerial’s webpage here.