- Electric heating applications
- Complete dual fuel systems
- Electric cooling applications
- Farm building rewiring
- New electric water heaters
As part of Minnesota's Conservation Improvement Program, qualifying Minnesota customers are eligible for the 1.9% Energy Efficiency plan to help pay for Conservation Improvement Program (CIP) qualified energy-saving technologies including:
- Air-source and geothermal heat pumps
- Commercial lighting and refrigeration
- Process improvement systems
- Milk house pre-coolers and stock waterers
- Heat-recovery systems
- Motor and variable speed drives.
Customers should see the program web site for more information.
Note: Balance in full is required if the loan recipient terminates electric service from the Otter Tail Power Company, sells or transfers title to a home or business, or moves property out of the Otter Tail Power Company service territory.