March 5 & 6, 2012 Meeting of the Electricity Advisory Committee
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT / Dutch Treat Dinner 6:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Ronald Reagan Building, Horizon Room, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC
The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 6 at the Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC. Members of the public were invited on a first come, first served basis (depending on the availability of meeting room space) to listen to the Committee proceedings and to make comments.
Federal Register Notice (FRN) Announcing the Meeting
Monday, March 5, 2012
- DOE Feedback on EAC 2011 Recommendations - Patricia Hoffman, Assistant Secretary for Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE)
- Update on DOE's Vision of a Future Grid - Bill Parks, Senior Advisor, OE
- Establishment of an Ad Hoc Workforce Working Group - Wanda Reder, Vice President, S&C Electric Company
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- OE's Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration Division - Bill Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for ISER
- OE's Research and Development Division's Smart Grid Program - Eric Lightner and Joe Paladino, OE R&D
- EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Workplan - Wanda Reder, EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Chair
- OE's Research and Development Division's Energy Storage Technologies Program - Imre Gyuk, OE R&D
- EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee 2012 Work Plan - Ralph Masiello, EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee Chair