March 5 & 6, 2012 Meeting of the Electricity Advisory Committee
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT / Dutch Treat Dinner 6:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Ronald Reagan Building, Horizon Room, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC
The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee will hold a meeting on Monday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 6 at the Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC. Members of the public are invited on a first come, first served basis (depending on the availability of meeting room space) to listen to the Committee proceedings and to make comments.
Monday, March 5, 2012
- DOE Feedback on EAC 2011 Recommendations - Patricia Hoffman, Assistant Secretary for Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE)
- Update on DOE's Vision of a Future Grid - Bill Parks, Senior Advisor, OE
- Establishment of an Ad Hoc Workforce Working Group - Wanda Reder, Vice President, S&C Electric Company
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- OE's Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration Division - Bill Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for ISER
- OE's Research and Development Division's Smart Grid Program - Eric Lightner and Joe Paladino, OE R&D
- EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Workplan - Wanda Reder, EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Chair
- OE's Research and Development Division's Energy Storage Technologies Program - Imre Gyuk, OE R&D
- EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee 2012 Work Plan - Ralph Masiello, EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee Chair