June 11 & 12, 2012 Meeting of the Electricity Advisory Committee
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT / Dutch Treat Dinner 6:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St. NW, Washington, DC
The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, June 11 and Tuesday, June 12 at the Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St. NW, Washington, DC. Members of the public were invited on a first come, first served basis (depending on the availability of meeting room space) to listen to the Committee proceedings and to make comments.
Federal Register Notice (FRN) Announcing the Meeting
Monday, June 11, 2012
- Strategic Plan for DOE-OE - Peter Bonner for Bill Parks, Special Assistant, DOE-OE
- Impact of Smart Grid Projects Funded by ARRA - Joe Paladino, OE R&D
- Workforce Panel Discussion - Wanda Reder, EAC Workforce Subcommittee Chair
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Microgrids Panel - Ralph Masiello, EAC Storage Subcommittee Chair
- Interoperability Presentation - Erich Gunther, GridWise Architecture Council
- EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Work Plan Status - Joe Paladino, DOE, and Wanda Reder, Subcommittee Chair