June 11 & 12, 2012 Meeting of the Electricity Advisory Committee
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT / Dutch Treat Dinner 6:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St. NW, Washington, DC
The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, June 11 and Tuesday, June 12 at the Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St. NW, Washington, DC. Members of the public were invited on a first come, first served basis (depending on the availability of meeting room space) to listen to the Committee proceedings and to make comments.
Monday, June 11, 2012
- Strategic Plan for DOE-OE - Peter Bonner for Bill Parks, Special Assistant, DOE-OE
- Impact of Smart Grid Projects Funded by ARRA - Joe Paladino, OE R&D
- Workforce Panel Discussion - Wanda Reder, EAC Workforce Subcommittee Chair
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Microgrids Panel - Ralph Masiello, EAC Storage Subcommittee Chair
- Interoperability Presentation - Erich Gunther, GridWise Architecture Council
- EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Work Plan Status - Joe Paladino, DOE, and Wanda Reder, Subcommittee Chair