Recently released reports, presentations, and other materials are available for download:
- 2014 Smart Grid R&D Peer Review Presentations (June 2014)
Including presentations of the June 2014 Smart Grid R&D Peer Review held at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, NY.
- 2014 Resilient Electric Distribution Grid R&D Workshop (June 2014)
- Including the final report and other materials from the 2014 Resilient Electric Distribution Grid R&D Workshop held at the Energy Department's Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, NY.
- 2014 Advanced Grid Modeling Program Peer Review Presentations (June 2014)
Including presentations of the June 2014 Advanced Grid Modeling Program Peer Review held in Arlington, VA.
- Fact Sheet: Codes and Standards for Energy Storage System Performance and Safety (June 2014)
Highlighting the most recent activities and releases related to the protocol for measuring and expressing performance characteristics for energy storage systems, including the June 2014 revision as well as recent and upcoming work related to performance and safety.
- Year-in-Review: 2013 Energy Infrastructure Events and Expansions (May 2014)
Providing a summary of significant energy disruptions and infrastructure changes that occurred in the United States throughout 2013.
- Cybersecurity Procurement Language for Energy Delivery Systems (April 2014)
Providing baseline cybersecurity procurement language for use by asset owners, operators, integrators, and suppliers to assist with embedding cybersecurity in the procurement of energy delivery systems.
- Large Power Transformers and the U.S. Electric Grid Report Update (April 2014)
Including updated information about global electrical steel supply conditions and discussing the increased domestic production of large power transformers; the historical assessment of risks to power transformers; and new government and industry efforts to augment risk management options for critical electricity infrastructure.