ADVANCED NUCLEAR ENERGY PROJECTS SOLICITATION
Solicitation and Supplements I, II, and III (January 19, 2016). Applicants should review the final solicitation and all supplements before submitting an application. The full download above contains the following documents listed below:
- Solicitation (December 10, 2014)
- Supplement I regarding Scope of Projects Eligible for the Solicitation (June 23, 2015)
- Supplement II regarding Early Upstream and Engineering Project Costs (November 6, 2015)
- Supplement III regarding Application Submission Schedule (January 19, 2016)
- Attachment C, Summary Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Worksheet (January 26, 2015)
Containing the following changes:
- Puts carbon inputs and outputs on an annualized basis for ease of inventorying
- Provides carbon flows with auto-populated fields for ease of carbon accounting
- Building an All-of-the-Above Portfolio with Loan Guarantees for Advanced Nuclear Projects (December 10, 2014)
- Solicitation Press Release (December 10, 2014)
- Draft Solicitation Press Release (September 30, 2014)
- Fact Sheet (December, 2014)
PRESENTATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES (OTHER THAN GOVERNMENTAL OR PRESS)
- Draft Advanced Nuclear Energy Solicitation Presentation (September 2014)
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ADVANCED NUCLEAR ENERGY PROJECTS SOLICITATION?
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels. You may send questions to LPO.NuclearSolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
REQUESTS FOR LPO SPEAKERS AND/OR MEETINGS
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels.
If you would like an LPO official to speak about LPO or the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects Solicitation at an event you are hosting, please provide details of that event to LPO.NuclearSolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
If you would like to meet with an LPO official regarding the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects Solicitation, please provide details (including a proposed agenda and a list of all companies to be represented at the meeting, the individuals proposed to attend, and such individuals’ titles) to LPO.NuclearSolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
NO SPECIFIC PROJECTS OR POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED OR OTHERWISE ADDRESSED
ALL PRESENTATIONS, SPEECHES, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, RESPONSES, AND THE CONTENT OF ALL DISCUSSIONS MAY BE MADE PUBLIC ON THIS WEBSITE AND ELSEWHERE