- Loan Guarantees Can Play a Role in Rural Opportunity Investment
July 24, 2014 3:52 PM
- Updates to the Section 1703 Loan Guarantee Program
July 9, 2014 1:37 PMThe Department of Energy’s Loan Programs Office (LPO) is announcing two administrative updates
- New Solicitation Supports U.S. Innovation with Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- For Cape Wind, Summer Breeze Makes Offshore Wind Feel Fine
- One Year into President’s Climate Action Plan, Finance Playing an Important Role
- The Year of Concentrating Solar Power: Five New Plants to Power America with Clean Energy
July 3, 2014Energy Department Makes Additional $4 Billion in Loan Guarantees Available for Innovative Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects
July 1, 2014
The Department of Energy today announced the first step toward issuing a $150 million loan guarantee to support the construction of the Cape Wind offshore wind project with a conditional commitment to Cape Wind Associates, LLC.
May 21, 2014
The Energy Department today announced $10 million for six new research and development projects that will advance innovative concentrating solar power (CSP) technologies.
April 16, 2014
April 2, 2014