- Building an All-of-the-Above Portfolio with Loan Guarantees for Advanced Nuclear Projects
- Keeping America Informed About Open Loan Guarantee Solicitations
- Energy Department’s Loan Portfolio Continues Strong Performance While Deploying Innovation
- The Journey to Commercializing Cellulosic Biofuels in the United States
- Fostering the Next Generation of Nuclear Energy Technology
December 10, 2014
WASHINGTON D.C. — Today, the Department of Energy issued the Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects loan guarantee solicitation, which provides as much as $12.5 billion to support innovative nuclear energy projects as a part of the Administration’s all-of-the-above energy strategy.
September 30, 2014
The Department of Energy has issued a draft solicitation that would provide up to $12.6 billion in loan guarantees for Advanced Nuclear Energy Projects, supporting the Administration’s all-of-the-above energy strategy and bringing the nation closer to its low-carbon future.
July 3, 2014Energy Department Makes Additional $4 Billion in Loan Guarantees Available for Innovative Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects
Washington D.C. — In support of the President’s Climate Action Plan, the Department of Energy issued a loan guarantee solicitation today, making as much as $4 billion in loan guarantees available for innovative renewable energy and energy efficiency projects located in the U.S. that avoid, reduce, or sequester greenhouse gases.
July 1, 2014
May 21, 2014