May 12, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released its Record of Decision for the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS), announcing that it will continue managing the Uranium Leasing Program for another 10 years.
March 21, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the Final Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) is available to the public.
October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site. The report provides the results of terrestrial and marine sampling in the areas surrounding Amchitka and Adak Islands in 2011.
June 3, 2013
April 18, 2013
- Grand Junction Office Founder Honored at the Philip C. Leahy Memorial Park Dedication and Open House
- Progress Toward Operable Unit 1 Groundwater Cleanup at the Mound, Ohio, Site
- Transfer of Excess Computer and IT Equipment to the Northern Arapaho Tribe
- Environmental Justice: Made-for-Television—Climate Change: A Global Reality
- Asset Revitalization Initiative Task Force Issues Its Second Report
- Decrease Noted in LM Records Information Requests
- Notice of LEHR CERCLA Five-Year Review
- LM Releases Update of Site Management Guide
- Second Five-Year Plan to Address Uranium Contamination in the Navajo Nation
- New Guidance Helps LM Manage Institutional Controls