The objective of this assessment is to verify there is documentation in place which accurately describes the safety envelope for a facility, program or project.
- Conditions and requirements should be established to ensure programs addressing all applicable functional areas are adequately implemented to support safe performance of the work.
- The extent of documentation and level of authority for agreement shall be tailored to the complexity and hazards associated with the work.
- Personnel shall be responsible and accountable for performance of work in accordance with the controls established.
- Controls established for safety are a discernible part of the plan for work.
- The necessary safety support functions and interfaces required have been established
- A document control system shall be established and maintained.