Spring has sprung, and this month we highlighted many seasonal topics. We also covered some driving tips to help save money at the pump, ideas for new parents, and unveiled how you can connect with energy savings tips on the go.
- Baseball enthusiasts learned which ballparks are most efficient, and what efficiency measures the pros use that they can apply in their own homes.
- We learned some energy saving landscaping tips and considerations for our spring planting endeavors.
- Kristin gave us some simple ways to save energy during the busy month of March.
On the Blog, In Case You Missed It...This Month
- Your Computer Would Like a Little Sleep, Too
- Easy Efficiency Steps Pay Off
- March Madness: Slam Dunk Energy Efficiency
- Energy Savings Tips on the Go: Check Out the New Energy Savers Mobile Site
- Driving Green: Spring has Sprung, but don't 'Spring Ahead'
- Hitting a Home Run for Clean Energy
- Digging Into Efficient Landscaping This Spring
Monthly Question—Did You Share Your Answer?
Chris Marshall commented on Digging Into Efficient Landscaping This Spring
Now is a great time to plan for the coming seasonal change. You can do so by visiting your local nursery and talking with a professional. Even the smallest of projects should be handled with care. I know at our company we are ready to go!
John commented on Digging Into Efficient Landscaping This Spring
My favorite bush is the Boxwood shrub. You can make it into any shapes and sizes and it is pretty drought resistant.