- EM-Sponsored Field Station Thrives as Classroom for Students and Interns
September 2, 2015 12:00 PM
AIKEN, S.C. – The Savannah River Site’s (SRS) ecosystem, atmosphere, and groundwater provide unique classrooms, rich in data and samples and compelling enough to entice young minds to science careers.Read The Full Story
- Energy Secretary Moniz to Speak at DOE National Cleanup Workshop
September 2, 2015 10:30 AM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz is set to provide opening remarks at the first DOE National Cleanup Workshop, scheduled to be held Sept. 29-30 in the Washington, D.C. area.Read The Full Story
- EM’s Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program Issues Fiscal Year 2015 Research Contracts
August 31, 2015 12:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM recently awarded contracts worth $3.3 million to support applied research and technology development projects at eight minority-serving institutions (MSIs).Read The Full Story
- EM Leaders Earn National Defense Degrees
- DOE Recognizes EM Richland Operations Office Employees for Excellence in Safety, Cost Savings
- State Honors Hanford’s Tank Operations Contractor for Hiring Veterans
- Agencies Move Closer to Creating Manhattan Project National Park
- EM Completes Project to Maintain Water Quality of Spent Nuclear Fuel Basin at Idaho Site
- Sue Cange Provides Insight on Oak Ridge’s Cleanup Progress, Partnerships
- DOE Idaho Operations Office’s STEM Partnership with Elementary School Grows
September 2, 2015DOE Releases Request for Information for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Deactivation & Remediation Services
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Request for Information (RFI) seeking to solicit input via capability statements from interested parties with the specialized capabilities necessary to meet the requirements of the Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) for the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Deactivation & Remediation project.
August 31, 2015
Cincinnati - The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to North Wind Solutions, LLC of Knoxville, TN. North Wind Solutions, LLC is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified 8(a) Program Participant.
August 14, 2015Energy Department Issues Draft Request For Proposal for the Environmental Management Headquarters Information Technology Services Procurement
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) for the Environmental Management (EM) Headquarters (HQ) Information Technology (IT) Services procurement.
August 5, 2015Dr. Monica Regalbuto Confirmed as Department of Energy Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management
Dr. Regalbuto will provide the leadership necessary to continue the safe cleanup of the environmental legacy brought about from five decades of nuclear weapons development and government-sponsored nuclear energy research.
July 17, 2015
June 18, 2015
June 17, 2015