This page provides information and resources concerning the development of operational guidelines as part of planning guidance for protection and recovery following Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD) and/or Improvised Nuclear Device (IND) incidents.
- Operational Guidelines Technical (OGT) Manual, 2009
- RESRAD-RDD Complementing Software to OGT Manual
- EPA Protective Action Guidelines (2013), Interim Final
- Federal Radiological Monitoring and Assessment Center (FRMAC)
- Federal Radiological Preparedness Coordinating Committee (FRPCC)
- FEMA/DHS 2008 Federal Register notice on Emergency Guidelines in Reponse to RDD/IND