The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Weatherization and Intergovernmental Programs Office (WIPO) facilitates the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies in the United States and across the world. This page includes links to documents that support and document the program management process, and the results and public benefits that derive from it.
Learn more about WIPO.
Key Program Overview Documents
- State Energy Program (SEP) Fact Sheet
- Weatherization Assistance Program Fact Sheet
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) Program Fact Sheet
- Weatherization Assistance Program Briefing
Structure and Key Contacts
Discover the plans, budgets, and analyses that set the direction of program priorities and activities.
- SEP Goals and Metrics
- SEP Strategic Plan
- SEP Strategic Plan for the 21st Century Implementaton
- WIPO Goals and Metrics
- Inter-Tribal Energy Network and DOE Strategic Planning Session Report
Multiyear Program Plans
Find out how the program controls, implements, and adjusts its plans and manages its activities.
Deployment and Diffusion
- EECBG program
- SEP Grants and Activities, Weatherization Assistance Grants, and Tribal Energy Program Activities
- Tribal Energy Program Technical Assistance
- Projects on Tribal Lands
- Guide to Tribal Energy Development
Education and Workforce Development
- Weatherization Assistance Program Technical Assistance Center
- State and Local Solution Center
- Tribal Energy Program Education and Training
- Weatherization Assistance Program Training Facilities
Competitive Solicitations and Grant Process
In-Progress Peer Reviews and Process Assessments
Learn about the technological, commercial, and other outputs and outcomes that result from the public funds appropriated to the program and managed by it.
- SEP Allocations to the States Under the 2009 Recovery Act
- Sharing Success — SEP Special Projects Results
- Tribal Energy Annual Program Reviews
Cost/Benefit and Return on Investment Studies
- Recent Studies/Publications, Weatherization and SEP Support Program
- Nonenergy Benefits from the Weatherization Assistance Program: A Summary of Findings from Recent Literature