Stay current on the Vehicle Technologies Office by choosing from the news sources and media resources below.
Explore VTO's major project milestones and accomplishments in developing energy-efficient and environmentally friendly vehicle and fuel technologies.
Find press releases, photos, videos and other vehicle-technologies related news.
Learn more about awards VTO has received and the award-winning technologies.
Learn more about the webinars, events, and conferences that VTO hosts throughout the year and view presentations from past years' events.
Read publications relating to VTO in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's publications library.
Find out what is happening in the broader world of vehicle technologies.
Newsletters and Blogs
- EERE Vehicles Blog: The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy blog provides updates to EERE-funded projects and activities, including those in sustainable transportation.
- National Idle Reduction Network Newsletter: The National Idle Reduction Network Newsletter features nationwide news, funding opportunities and the latest research on heavy duty vehicle idling.
- Green Garage Blog: The Green Garage Blog goes behind the scenes of the EcoCAR 2: Plugging in to the Future student competition. EcoCAR2 teams contribute public outreach and technology development updates throughout the competition.
- Clean Cities Now: Clean Cities Now is the official biannual newsletter of Clean Cities, an initiative designed to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector by advancing the use of alternative and renewable fuels, fuel economy improvements, idle-reduction measures, and emerging technologies.
- Clean Cities Blog: The Clean Cities Blog helps Clean Cities coordinators and stakeholders access information about alternative transportation topics that affect their coalitions around the United States.