The 2014 SunShot Grand Challenge Summit and Peer Review welcomes accredited journalists who work for a recognized outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis to apply for a complimentary press pass. Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized media outlet and meet all other requirements.
In order to receive a complimentary press pass, please send your name, contact information, and affiliation to Jamie Nolan at email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- All sessions on Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21 are scheduled to be open to accredited journalists. There will be no opportunity to cover sessions on Thursday, May 22.
- The SunShot Initiative reserves the right to refuse accreditation to journalists who do not meet these criteria. Marketing/advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes and should register as Summit attendees.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management discretion.
- Press online registration closes COB Thursday, May 15, 2014.
News & Press Releases
- Press Release: Energy Department Announces Projects to Advance Cost-Effective Concentrating Solar Power Systems, May 21.
- Press Release: Energy Department Announces New Prize Challenge to Drive Down Solar Costs, May 20.
- Media Invitation: 2014 SunShot Grand Challenge Summit and Peer Review, April 14.
- Full Break-out Session Line-up for 2014 SunShot Summit, April 7.
- See more Summit news here.