Join DOE and top experts in lighting, semiconductor, and IT industries to examine key barriers and issues impacting development of connected lighting systems.
New demonstration report provides valuable information about the successes and challenges of an OLED office installation.
Watch the video and review the resources and FAQs to learn about TM-30.
Findings may benefit similar LED lighting applications in high-temperature environments.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools
- Connected Lighting Systems analysis identifies technology development needs
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products