Since 2003, DOE has awarded funding to a number of science and research projects to support research, development, and demonstration of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies. Some of these awards are listed below.
- Hydrogen Storage Engineering Center of Excellence
- Recovery Act: Fuel Cell Market Transformation Projects
- Administration of H-Prize for Hydrogen Storage
- Hydrogen Education Awards Announced
- Manufacturing Research and Development for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Systems
- Research and Development for Hydrogen Production and Delivery Technology
- Research and Development for On-Board Vehicular Hydrogen Storage
- DOE Awards $100 Million for Fuel Cell R&D
- Hydrogen Lessons Learned
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Analysis: Environmental Impacts of Hydrogen Systems
- Codes & Standards for the Hydrogen Economy
- Effects of a Transition to a Hydrogen Economy on Employment in the United States
- High Temperature, Low Relative Humidity Polymer-Type Membranes
- Laboratory Call for Research & Development for On-Board Vehicular Hydrogen Storage
- Research and Development for On-board Vehicular Hydrogen Storage
- The Grand Challenge Hydrogen Storage "Centers of Excellence"
- Vehicle and Infrastructure "Learning Demonstrations"
- Portable Power, Auxiliary Power Units, and R&D for Off-Road Fuel Cell Applications
- Hydrogen Technology Learning Centers
- Hydrogen Education Development