Federal agencies and their partnering utilities can request on-site Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) partnership meetings and utility energy service contract (UESC) training. FEMP experts will train partnership meeting attendees on UESC partnership requirements and processes, including how to:
- Successfully complete a utility partnership
- Determine the appropriate funding mechanism
- Perform and review audits and the proposal process
- Measure and verify energy savings.
Federal/Utility Partnership Workshop for Pepco Federal Customers, January 29, 2014
- FEMP UESC Overview
- Potential Federal On-Site Solar Aggregation in Washington, D.C., and Maryland
- UESC Energy Solutions for Federal Agencies
- Commercial and Industrial DSM Program Overview
To request a FEMP partnership meeting, contact Susan Courtney at 703-250-2862.