The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) provides the federal government and commercial buildings sector with unbiased information about energy-efficient and renewable energy technologies available for deployment. The technologies identified by FEMP:
- Have a high potential for energy savings
- Offer cost benefits
- Are commercially available for deployment.
STEP BY STEP
Get started on identifying technologies that enhance energy efficiency in buildings by following these steps.
- Review FEMP's Promising Technologies List.
- Learn about outdoor solid state lighting options.
- Search cost-effective, energy-efficient technologies on the Technology Performance Exchange.
What Success Looks Like
Read case studies about energy-efficient technologies evaluated for use in federal applications.