The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) provides strategies, best practices, and resources to help Federal agencies implement sustainable design practices within Federal buildings and facilities.
- Sustainable building design basics
- Federal requirements
- Sustainability for existing buildings
- Sustainable design for new construction and major renovations
- Life cycle cost analysis for sustainability
- Energy security planning
- Interagency Sustainability Working Group.
Also see Sustainable Building Contacts.