How can we catalyze and increase opportunities for students learning about energy in the Nation’s two-year and four-year colleges and universities?
Join us for a discussion of best practices and issues surrounding energy education in the classroom.
- June 26th 3:00 - 5:15 PM
- GoToWebinar Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/782307569
- Space is limited -- register today to ensure your place.
Goals of the Energy 101 Dialogue Series:
- Identify best practices surrounding teaching energy in the post-secondary setting
- Amplify those best practices
- Support the creation of a community of practice of energy education experts
- Introductions & Framing the Issue (Energy 101)
- Instructors in Energy Education Series
- Online Energy Education Discussion Forum
- Resources Discussion
For more information, visit the Energy 101 Dialogue page.