Below is information about the student activity/lesson plan from your search.
Hydrogen and Fuel Cells, Bioenergy, Vehicles
This teacher guide provides extensive background information on transportation fuels to help your students learn about conventional and alternative transportation fuels by evaluating their advantages and disadvantages. In addition, there are six suggested activities:
- Learning about transportation fuels
- Conducting research on transportation fuels
- Write papers on the fuel choices
- Develop a plan for a city to reduce emissions from their vehicles
- Teaching others about transportation fuels
- Calculating payback periods
Science, Social Studies, Math, Language Arts, Technology
Two class periods
Handouts included; other materials vary by activity
Standards are listed at the beginning of the activity.