Below is information about the student activity/lesson plan from your search.
Energy Basics, Energy Efficiency and Conservation, Energy Choices and Society
These activities explore energy use and conservation using the school as a learning laboratory:
- Introducing the Unit
- Reading Meters and Utility Bills
- The Facts of Light
- Lighting Investigations
- Electrical Devices and Their Impacts
- EnergyGuide Labels
- Kill A WattTM Investigations
- School Building Survey
- School Energy Consumption Survey
- Energy Management Plan Project
Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts, Technology
Seven 45 minute class periods, plus out-of-class research and homework
Handouts and other materials needed detailed within curriculum guide.
Standards are listed at the beginning of the curriculum guide.