This expert meeting was conducted by Building America Industrialized Housing Partnership and Gas Technology Institute on November 16, 2010, in Chicago, Illinois. Meeting objectives included:
• Review Building America’s expanded focus on existing homes, including goals and context with other U.S. DOE programs
• Enhance Building America researchers’ understanding of energy efficiency program structure and goals
• Identify key shared opportunities and barriers to retrofitting more homes, for more savings
• Characterize important research questions/projects
• Identify opportunities for collaboration, while defining role for Building America and EE programs.
The attached report outlines the objectives, presentations, and results of the meeting.