The Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding energy conservation standards for certain commercial and industrial electric motors, under subpart B of Title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 431, including a number of different groups of electric motors that DOE has not previously regulated. (November 25, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2010-BT-STD-0027.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for December 11, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes 60 days after the date of publication in the Federal Register.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.